Shangri La Yerevan is the closest casino to the capital of Armenia (just 2 km from city border) and is an upmarket gaming venue, where established international standards of service and security are supported.
● Dozens of gaming tables with classical games,
● Hundreds of modern slot-machines,
● VIP X.O. Club for highrollers,
● Slot-area with separate entrance (no entrance fee),
● Three bars,
● "Lounge Michelangelo" restaurant with continental and Armenian cuisine,
● Free parking,
● Regular events for players.
First visit to Shangri La Yerevan casino is FREE! (except of big events) For next visits the entrance fee is ≈40000 AMD in exchange for lucky chips which you can make bets with. There is no entrance fee for new slot-area.
There is a system of club cards offering additional service (free entrance, free bar and restaurant, a right to take part in special events.