Shangri La Yerevan is the closest casino to the capital of Armenia (just 2 km from city border) and is an upmarket gaming venue, where established international standards of service and security are supported.
● Dozens of gaming tables with classical games,
● Hundreds of modern slot-machines,
● VIP X.O. Club for highrollers,
● Slot-area with separate entrance (no entrance fee),
● Three bars,
● "Lounge Michelangelo" restaurant with continental and Armenian cuisine,
● Free parking,
● Regular events for players.
First visit to Shangri La Yerevan casino is FREE!(except of big events) For next visits the entrance fee is 40.000 AMD in exchange for lucky chips which you can make bets with. There is no entrance fee for new slot-area.
There is a system of club cards offering additional service (free entrance, free bar and restaurant, a right to take part in special events.